Homecoming / Mini-Reunion Schedule
October 15-17, 2021
Friday October 15
- Welcome Cocktail Hour common area at the Inn on Lake Superior 6:30 PM (BYOB)
Saturday October 16
- Alumni meeting at UMD Griggs Center (Kirby) 9:00-10:30 AM
- Tailgating for Homecoming (Food/Root Beer Provided) in Alpha reserved area 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Football Game ($12/$8 senior) at Griggs Field 12:00-2:45 PM
- Hall of Fame Induction at UMD Griggs Center (and Zoom) 3:00-4:00 PM
- Formal Group Cocktails/Dinner at the Kitchi Gammi Club 5:30 P.M.
- UMD Ice Breaker Hockey Game at Amsoil Arena ($40) 7:37 PM
Sunday October 17
- Farewell Brunch at the Boat House (Fitgers) or Canal Park (TBD) 9 AM
This is an important event
- A Hall of Fame induction of revered members who have founded Alpha Nu Omega and contributed significantly to the success of the Alumni Association
See the list of Inductees on this website on the Hall of Fame page
- The presentation of important upgrades to the Alpha Scholarship
- The chance to get back to campus for Homecoming football (UMD has a great team this year)
- And most important, the opportunity to renew the bonds of brotherhood
We have rooms blocked off for Alpha Nu Omega Alumni in Canal Park for Friday 10/15 and Saturday 10/16:
The Inn on Lake Superior $204/night 2 queen lake view, $184/night 2 queen city/bridge/pool view.
Call 218-726-1111 and mention the UMD Football Parents Block for the group rate
The Suites Hotel $152/night Queen, $169/night King.
Call 218-727-4663 and ask for the UMD Alumni Association group rate
We look forward to seeing everyone in Duluth this fall!